Perham Police reports for Jan. 3-9
Perham Police reports for the week of Jan. 3-9.
- 4:25 a.m. Assist - Public: Perham resident requested documentation of inadequate cable services.
- 10:52 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
- 11:25 a.m. Domestic Assault: Responded to Perham residence for report of domestic assault; all okay.
- 4:48 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash in private parking lot; no injuries.
12:23 a.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with traffic stop.
3:49 p.m. Animal Call: Adult female bit by injured cat.
- 5:31 a.m. Assist - Public: Caller requested assistance with disabled vehicle in residential intersection.
- 7:20 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Two-vehicle crash on Pinewood Lane; no injuries.
- 3:06 p.m. Attempt to Locate: Perham resident requested assistance locating adult female.
- 4:55 p.m. Accident - Property Damage: Caller reported witnessing hit and run in private parking lot.
- 10:15 p.m. Assist - Public: Assisted party pushing vehicle stuck in residential intersection.
- 4:53 a.m. Suspicious Activity: Caller reported suspicious activity; all okay.
- 10:19 a.m. Accident - Property Damage: Caller reported sliding into stop sign at residential intersection.
- 12:24 a.m. Assistance: Assisted Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office with traffic stop.
- 9:03 p.m. Animal Call: Report of cows on the road; all okay.
- 10:42 p.m. Parking Complaint: Report of trailer parked on residential street for extended period of time.
- 12:52 a.m. Assist - Public: Referred to appropriate agency.
- 8:03 p.m. Disturbance: Responded to Perham residence for report of domestic disturbance; parties were separated.
Crime and fire report: Multiple propane tanks stolen from Dalton Corner Store; possible church scam reported
Three, 30-pound tanks and five, 20-pound tanks were stolen with a value of about $567. There was also approximately $2,500 in damage to the storage cage, according to the incident report.
Otter Tail County has several resources free of charge for any new parents in need of help or answers to questions.