Two vehicle crash, hit and run reported in Perham
Perham police blotter: Jan. 23-29
Monday, Jan. 23
- 8:49 a.m., Child neglect/abuse concern reported; referred caller to appropriate agency.
- 12:07 p.m., Perham Public Works requested assistance with getting disabled vehicle moved off residential street.
- 12:38 p.m., Two vehicles were involved in a crash at the intersection of First Avenue North and Second Street Northeast; no injuries were reported.
- 2:58 p.m., Unlock services unavailable; vehicle unlock
- 4:53 p.m., Caller requested a welfare check on a Perham resident; all was OK.
- 5:04 p.m., Perham business reported a gas drive-off.
- 9:15 p.m., Issued a verbal warning for no headlights.
Tuesday, Jan. 24
- 9:04 a.m., Hit and run accident was reported at Second Avenue Northwest and Fifth Street Northwest; no injuries were reported.
- 10:26 a.m., Processed a Minnesota Uniform Firearm Application.
Thursday, Jan. 26
- 8:53 a.m., Referred a caller to an appropriate agency.
- 10:59 a.m., Issued a verbal warning for speeding.
- 11:55 p.m., Unlock services unavailable; vehicle unlock completed.
Saturday, Jan. 28
- 6:17 p.m., Perham resident reported harassment via mobile device.
- 9:46 p.m., Assisted Perham resident with child custody issue.
Sunday, Jan. 29
- 5:26 p.m., Referred caller to appropriate agency.